24 Jun 7:30 pm | Omnibus Theatre | London
XOGA – an operatic company with 10 musicians, 2 singers and 2 dancers – brings a remarkable evening of opera, song and dance to Omnibus Theatre.
until 24 Jun | John Lyon’s Theatre | London
For over five years, FeSTeLõn has been bringing Spanish Theatre companies to London, to perform an exceptional mix of critically acclaimed productions. The programme includes performances, a series of talks and workshops and an education strand.
- Me siento pulga
- Friday 22nd June at 7:30pm: Play
- Saturday 23rd June at 4:00pm: Workshop: The Other Generation of ‘27 (with an English interpreter).
- Saturday 23rd June at 7:30pm: Play and Q+A after the play (with an English interpreter).
- Sunday 24th June at 7:30pm: Play
- Guyi Guyi
- Saturday 23rd June 2:30pm: Play and Q&A meeting with the public
- Sunday 24th June 2:30pm: Play and Q&A meeting with the public
until 30 Jun | Cervantes Theatre | London
A play that addresses bullying, identity, sexual orientation and education.
until 30 Jun | SCAN Project Room | London
SCAN (Spanish Contemporary Art Network) presents an exhibition of new works by José Carlos Naranjo.
until 27 Jan 2019 | Victoria & Albert Museum | London
As part of the exhibition FASHIONED FROM NATURE opening at the Victoria and Albert Museum, Carlos Jimenez presents a new film commission, A STORY FROM LIVING WITH LESS.