Call for Proposals 2017
The Office for Cultural and Scientific Affairs (OCSA) at the Embassy of Spain in the United Kingdom opens a Call for Proposals for co-financing activities for the promotion of Spanish culture and science.
• Open to cultural and scientists operators both Spanish and British with projects to be implemented in the United Kingdom.
• Maximum contribution from the OCSA: 51 %.
• Application deadline: Friday, 6th October 2017.
• Implementation dates: between 1st January and 30th December 2018.
• Events are to be organised and financed in conjunction with the OCSA and be supported financially by another institution, be it Spanish or British, of a public or private nature.
• The applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria to participate in this call and fill in the application forms completely.
If you want to apply, please download the following documents: