Call for Proposals 2017
The Office for Cultural and Scientific Affairs (OCSA) at the Embassy of Spain in the United Kingdom is opening a Call for Proposals for co-financing activities for the promotion of Spanish culture and science.
• Open to cultural and scientists operators both Spanish and British with projects to be implemented in the United Kingdom.
• Maximum contribution from the OCSA: 51 %.
• Application deadline: Monday 3rd October 2016.
• Implementation dates: between 1st January and 30th December 2017.
• Events are to be organised and financed in conjunction with the OCSA and be supported financially by another institution, be it Spanish or British, of a public or private nature.
If you want to apply, please download the following documents: