- This event has passed.
12 Feb 7:30 pm - 19 Feb 11:30 pm|
see main text
We invite you to an alternative Valentine’s plan for those who believe in a wider idea of love. A programme of films from Spain and Latin America celebrating a big love. Lovers, broken hearts, dramas, and comedies alike.
In February Cinemaattic focuses on stories of belonging and the different ways we seek to reach love and maintain (survive, destroy) it. It has prepared an intense journey to the core of emotion with perspectives from Argentina to the Mediterranean, from Andalusia to Madrid. Including Cannes-winning films and short films nominated to the Goyas 2021.
- Sense postre, by Clàudia Vernis, 2020.
- El corazón es la cuarta pared, by Andres Restrepo, 2019.
- Distance Between Us and Sky, by Vasilis Kekatos, 2019.
- Manolo Montesco y Carmela Capuleto, by Maria Jaimez, 2019.
- Just a Guy, by Shoko Hara, 2020.
- Te jodes y bailas, by Diego Sainz, 2020.
- Loca, by María Salgado Gispert, 2020.