- This event has passed.
Spanish culture online: Live Music
23 Mar 2020 - 30 Apr 2020|
Embassy of Spain|
As we all take part in this new challenge we are facing, more and more people are doing the right thing and staying home. While your security is our number one priority, we also believe Spanish Culture & Science can be enjoyed in many different ways – and the comfort of your own home can also be one of them.
That’s why we’ve decided to gather here all the initiatives taken by Spanish cultural producers to ensure that in this time of turmoil we can all keep on with our lives as normally as possible: by reading a good book, keeping on improving our Spanish, or simply taking our minds off the constant pouring of news.
INSTAGRAM LIVE CONCERTS:
- #YoMeQuedoEnCasaFestival. 13, 14, 15 March | 21, 21, 22 March | 27, 28, 29 March.
- #StreamingFestival. 16-27 March.
- #CuarentenaFest. 16-27 March.
- #MantitaFest. 17, 18, 19 March.
- #AllYouNeedIsHomeFestival. 17, 18, 19 March.
- #NocheDeBuhos. 18, 20, 25 March.
- #CanciónADomicilio. 16-20 March.
- #EmergenciaEmergenteFestival. 18-22 March.
- #StayAtHomeFestival. 20, 21, 22 March.
- #ConciertosYoMeQuedoEncasa. From 16 March.
- #PandemiaMusical. From 16 March.
- #ViralFest. 23-29 March.
- Kase.O documentary “Dentro de El círculo”.
- Inside Project. Spanish musicians are sharing their creations on the project’s Youtube channel.
- ¡Resistiré! Spanish anthem for the Quarentine recorded by 30 Spanish musicians, produced by Pablo Cebrián and promoted by Cadena 100. All the benefits will be donated to Caritas.
- Somos Música. Awareness campaign and movement by artists and agents of music industry.