- This event has passed.
UK – Spain bilateral event for nano and advanced materials in Cambridge
15 May 2018 - 16 May 2018|
The main aim of the event is to foster cooperative partnerships in order to build prospective collaborative R&D project consortia for EU and nationally funded programmes such as Horizon 2020. However the event will also provide a platform for commercial and technological B2B partnerships as well as for R&D collaborations. The event is open to SMEs, larger companies, technology centres and research organisations.
The two-day event will include:
– 5 min Elevator Pitches: 12 participants will be given the possibility of presenting their innovative technology to the audience. Please contact your local Enterprise Europe Network representative if you wish to apply to give a pitch.
– Bilateral meetings: B2B meetings will be organised through this dedicated website.
– Proposal writing workshop
– Reception and Networking Dinner.
– Panel discussions to explore opportunities for UK : Spain bilateral cooperation
The event is open to businesses, research organisations and universities that are active in the development or application of nano technologies and advanced materials. Please express your interest in participating by submitting a registration through this site. Your registration will be reviewed by the organising team who will contact you to confirm whether or not you have been allocated a place. Places are limited and may be restricted to one participant per organisation in the first instance.
Registration open until May 9th.
Click here to register and for more details about the venues