The Catalan Institute for Chemical Research (ICIQ) has opened the MSCA-COFUND I2:ICIQ Impulsioncall for postdoctoral researcher grants. The programme is co-funded by the European Commission and ICIQ through the State Research Agency of the Ministry of Science and Research.
This call offers 7 postdoctoral contracts with excellent working conditions.
- Full-time employment contract for 2 years
- Salary: 35.250 € per year
- Great flexibility in working hours
- Personalised training and career development programmes
- Opportunity for research stays in other national or international institutions
Researchers applying for this call must have obtained their PhD degree up to 4 years before the deadline, have at least one year of postdoctoral experience, and have published at least 3 articles in international scientific journals. They must not have lived in Spain for more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
The deadline to apply for this call is 30 April 2021.
For more information, please visit the following link to the call for proposals https://www.iciq.org/jobs-grants/position/postdoctoral-researchers-within-the-i2-iciq-impulsion-programme-3rd-call/