The yearly campaign of the Classical Guitar International Competition “Ángel G. Piñero” looks to promote the young guitarists from the age of 18 to 35 who are starting their careers and to spread the Spanish music.
This year, a new contest named “Classical Guitar Competition” has been added as a novelty. It is directed to young people from 12 to 17 years old in Espera, a province of Cádiz, which embraces every province from Andalucía. This competition will take place the 23rd of November 2019 and its main objective is to give coverage to the young quarry of artists in order to sustain future prestigious musical professionals.
The VIIth Classical Guitar International Competition “Ángel G. Piñero” will have: a 1st prize of 4.000 € and 3 concerts; a second prize of a special guitar valued in 3.000€, from ESTRUCH Luthiers from Barcelona, and one concert; a third prize of 1.500€ with the collaboration of AIE. Moreover, three consolation prizes, of 300€ as help for travelling costs, will be offered.
The venues of the concerts are Saint-Jean-de-Luz (France), Espera and Puerto de Santa María.
The compositions to be played will exclusively belong to Ángel G. Piñero’s work. These compositions will be sent to the participants once their registration is completed. The musical expression and the Tempo will be primarily graded.
The contest information and requirements in more detail:
- Each participant will have three lodging nights in El Puerto de Santa María.
- Ángel G. Piñero will give a free MASTER CLASS on technique and interpretation to the participants on the 11th of July.
- The number of the participants is limited. The contest is opened to the public. The judges’ decision is final.
- Participants are required to have their superior guitar studies finished or being in the process of finishing the last courses.
- The registration fee is 100€ and non-refundable. This can be done through wire or bank transfer.
WHO CAN BE AWARDED?
- Candidates must be between 18 and 35 years old before the deadline for submission of applications.
PRESENTATION OF CANDIDATURES
- Required information from the participants: Nationality, ID or passport, photo, email address and CV.
- Applications will be considered according to the order of submission.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info: www.angelpinero.com